- Engine type: 185YMQ 1-cylinder, 4 stroke, 4 valve, Over Head Cam, Balance shaft technology
- Displacement: 397.2cc (OHC)
- Cooling: Oil cooled
- Bore & Stroke: 85*70
- Compression Ratio: 8.8:1
- Transmission: 5 Speed manual 1-0-2-3-4-5
- Starter: Kick-Start and Electric Start
- Max. Power (kw/r/min) 19.5/7500
- Max. Torque (N.m/r/min): 30/5500
- Max. Speed (Km/h): ≥140
- Start acceleration (s): ≤12
- Beyond acceleration (s): ≤10
- Lubrication: Pressure ,splash
- Gradeability (°): ≥20
- Clutch Type: Manual, Multiplate wet clutch
- Starting System: Electric start
- Final Drive: Chain drive
- Front Suspension： Hydraulic spring composite damping
- Rear Suspension： Hydraulic spring composite damping (double after subtraction)
- Material of Wheel Rim The steel ring
- Front Brake: Disc Brake
- Rear Brake: Drum brake
- Speedometer: Mechanical instrument
- Front Tire: 100/90-19
- Rear Tire: 130/70-18
- Chain Case: half chain case
- L X W X H (mm): 2130×760× 1130
- Seat Height (mm): 790
- Wheelbase (mm): 1420
- Min. Ground Clearance (mm): 160
- Max. Permissionable Weight (kg): 150
- Brake Distance (m/20km) ≤7
- Rider Capacity: 2 Persons
- Dry. Weigth (kg): 151
- Economic fuel consumption (g/kW. H): ≤354
- Fuel Tank Capacity (L): 13
Roaring onto Australian roads from June 2016 comes the Warbird 400 - together with The Nemesis 400 part of the new XY400 range from Elstar and Sol Invictus. Powered by a torquey 400cc OHC 4-valve single cylinder engine, the XY400 punches out 26 HP at 7,500rpm.
Combining vintage styling and modern engineering, the XY400 is easy to ride and comfortable over long distances, making it the ideal bike for both urban commuters and recreational riders alike.
The XY400 is not simply an engine upgrade for the Mercury, but rather an entirely new motorcycle, built from the ground up to house the powerful 400cc engine.
Starting at an incredible introductory price of just $6,499 - Warbird and $6,999 - Nemesis RIDE AWAY the XY400 is the perfect bike to make your own.
Enquire today to secure yours.
Perfectly suited towards customisation the XY400 has an extensive range of upgradable spare parts available. And like the hugely successful 250 Mercury Cafe Racer before it, the XY400 is LAMS approved. Key features of the XY400 include key start and kick start, dual exhaust, seperate speedometer and tachometer and dual seat as standard. Standard colours of the Warbird include Gloss black/silver, Gloss red/silver and Gloss Lake blue.